Lambert Funerals are highly experienced at working with local families needing a Hindu Funeral.
We understand the traditions and etiquette and help your family to organise a service that respects each important aspect.
We have conducted many Hindu Funerals across South London and Surrey, so are familiar with many locations.
Due to the nature of Hindu funerals often being held at weekends, and the variance of location between home and crematorium, we price each funeral individually.
We always provide an exceptional service and value for money. So please call us first to discuss.
Please call for a quotation:
The price that we will give you once we have the details will include:
- Collection of the deceased and bring them into our care
- Full washing and dressing of the body – the family are welcome to join for this part of the ritual if desired
- A simple oak veneered coffin
- Black hearse transport first to the home or place of rest, for 45 minute service before leaving for the crematorium
- Continuation of transport to the crematorium
- Up to 4 pallbearers
- Witnessing of start of the cremation 8 – 10 people
- Ashes delivered home to your door or can be collected from the crematorium by a family member or placed in the garden of remembrance.
- Crematorium or Cemetery Fees – dependent upon where you choose
Doctors Certificates £164
- Out of hours collection 5pm – 8am, weekends and bank holidays £150
- Limousines £250 per car
- Alternative choice of coffin – price on application. Please note there is no transferable value of the included coffin, instead we do not charge any handling charge for an alternative coffin ordered
- Flowers – we can recommend a florist who you would deal with direct
020 8390 6213
By Your Side…
Get in Touch...
17 Berrylands Road
020 8390 6213
Ask a Question
What Our Customers Say…