Lambert Funerals have served families across South London and Surrey for many years, helping to organise a family funeral at a time of need.
We are a husband and wife team – Martin & Tina – and will guide you through each step of planning a funeral. We ensure a respectable, personal way to say goodbye to your loved one.
A family funeral can be held at the crematorium or church (or both) with a celebrant or minister to officiate the service – we help to arrange this.
Our premises are located on the pretty Berrylands road in Surbiton, Kingston upon Thames. Or we can meet you in the comfort of your own home.
The cost of a funeral will be made up of three parts: our fee, disbursements and any optional extras
£1700 fee includes
- Collection of the deceased and bring them into our care
- Black hearse transport to the crematorium or church
- A simple oak veneered coffin
- Up to 4 pallbearers
- Ashes delivered home to your door or can be collected from the crematorium by a family member or placed in the garden of remembrance.
+ Disbursements costs:
- Crematorium or Cemetery Fees – dependent upon where you choose
- Doctors Certificates £164
- Ministers, Humanist or Civil celebrant fees, typically around £220
Out of hours collection 5pm – 8am, weekends and bank holidays £150
+ Optional extras:
- Limousines £250 per car
- Alternative choice of coffin – price on application. Please note there is no transferable value of the included coffin, instead we do not charge any handling fee for an alternative coffin
- Flowers – we can recommend a florist who you would deal with direct
- Horses – price on application
- Motorbike hearse – price on application
- Alternative style hearse – price on application
020 8390 6213
By Your Side…
Get in Touch...
17 Berrylands Road
020 8390 6213
Ask a Question
What Our Customers Say…