Lambert Funerals have served families across South London and Surrey for many years, helping to organise a family funeral at a time of need.
We are a husband wife and daughter team – Martin Tina & Chloe – and will guide you through each step of planning a funeral. We ensure a respectable, personal way to say goodbye to your loved one.
A family funeral can be held at the crematorium or church (or both) with a celebrant or minister to officiate the service – we help to arrange this.
Our premises are located on the pretty Berrylands road in Surbiton, Kingston upon Thames. Or we can meet you in the comfort of your own home.
£1700 fee includes
- Collection of the deceased and bring them into our care
- Black hearse transport to the crematorium or church
- A simple oak veneered coffin
- Up to 4 pallbearers
- Ashes delivered home to your door or can be collected from the crematorium by a family member or placed in the garden of remembrance
- Out of hours collection 5pm – 8am, weekends and bank holidays £150
+ Optional extras:
- Limousines £250 per car
- Celebrant or minister £240
- Embalming / viewing £150
- Webcast From £36
- Alternative choice of coffin – price on application. Please note there is no transferable value of the included coffin, instead we do not charge any handling fee for an alternative coffin
- Flowers – we can recommend a florist who you would deal with direct
- Horses – price on application
- Motorbike hearse – price on application
- Alternative style hearse – price on application
020 8390 6213
By Your Side…
Get in Touch...
17 Berrylands Road
020 8390 6213